- Transitional Living: A private, beautifully decorated, and furnished room for family living
- Emergency Living: Sleeping quarters with storage
- A family style home on 3+ Acres with kitchen, family room, dining facilities and computer usage
- A sponsoring church to give support while living at TKC Oxnard
- Full case management includes: job search, budgeting and connection with services in the community that will assist them in managing their life.
- Spiritual mentor and life coaching to support and encourage them in their goals
- Life skill classes and child care while they attend classes
- Dinner meals supplied through the donations of our churches, individuals, business, civic and youth organizations and prepared by our personal chef. Additionally, bag style lunches and breakfast supplies are available for their personal preparation.
- On-site growing playground for children at TKC Oxnard to stay active and have fun!
- Creative opportunities to exercise their personal growth by giving back to the house community and the community at large.
Gabriel’s House has 2 wings with 6 Family Style Rooms and 2 large dorm style facilities; enough to house 40 women and children. Additionally there is community room, a separate kitchen, and laundry room. The TKC Oxnard staff have their offices on property.
Our residential care and case management staff help women and children in need and assists vulnerable families through programs, volunteer efforts, and advocacy. A dedicated professional case manager is available for our residents on site at The Kingdom Center Oxnard. Their goal is to assist our residents towards independent living. The Kingdom Center Ventura and The Kingdom Center Oxnard are united together for one purpose – to be a servant to those in need.
Our services improve the quality of life for people with limited options and promote mental, physical and spiritual healing. Through our services, we encourage human growth and development while providing ongoing care for those in need.